Wave 300 XL
- Optimized water suction flow ensures efficient dirt collection, leaving a perfectly clean path.
- Multiple scanning modes for optimized pool coverage.
- Advanced navigation system – With – highly accurate gyro and compass that together ensure complete pool coverage even in irregularly shaped and pools with obstacles, regardless of the frequency of interferences.
- Dual-active brushing system, with four small additional brushes dedicated to brushing along the pool’s wall sides and corners, compley removes all algae and bacteria.
- Crystal-clear filtration system with top-access for easy and convenient maintenance and cleaning. Simple and user friendly triple-level filtration options for optimal dirt collection and water purification in all pool conditions:
- Fine filter bags efficiently trap day to day dirt.
- Ultra-fine filter bags collect fine dust particles.
- Wide-mesh filter net catches leaves and rough debris.
- MMI – interactive digital interface panel – with full filter bag indicator, operation delay, and modes of operation:
- Automatic operation of “Drive to pool” and “Drive home” allowing easy operation, with minimal hassle.
- Choice of programs displayed on a user-friendly LCD screen.
- Cycle time cleaning mode allows scanning programs to be programmed for up to 4 different pools
- Technician mode allows diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection.
- Remote control for manual maneuvering.
- Simple installation and quick start mode for daily operation.
- Designed for poolside serviceability with easy access and simple repair; comes with a built-in annual maintenance kit.
- Full Warranty on all parts for 24 months or 3000 hours, whichever comes first.
- Extended Warranty: up to 5 years Warranty and maintenance package.
- Onsite training program provided by Maytronics product experts.
Wave 300 XL delivers top-of-the-line pool cleaning for Olympic centers, water parks and other sites with professional pools 25-60m (82-197ft) in length. With an advanced navigation system, and a high-capacity, ultra-fine, top-access pool filtration system, this highly automated robot delivers the best cleaning performance in its class.
Cable length: 43M (140ft)