₱10,000.00 – ₱18,000.00
Please be advised a local electrician maybe required for the installation if a power outlet is not easily available close to the pump.
Onsite Install parts & labor
Salt Chlorinators Installation
How to install Gemini 30 Pool Water Management System
- The SG Series® cell housing assembly should be plumbed into the pool return line after all other accessories (and prior to any heating take-offs).
- Remember that the cell will need to be removed from its housing periodically for cleaning – do not place it where its removal will be obstructed.
- Note any water flow direction on the cell housing and insure the cell housing is installed so that water will flow in this direction.
- Connect the cell cable to the cell connector on the base of the SG Series® Power Supply.
- Ensure that all 3 connections (2 for cell power and 1 for gas sensing) are colour matched and not loose.
Pool Controls Salt Chlorinators Instructional Videos
More Pool Controls Videos Click here
Standard, Remote Location